No products in the cart.
Continuing Education & Free Courses Are Available Here!
And more are on the way!!!
Check out these classes! Scroll Down to Sign Up!
Let’s be honest. We all know I have the worst, most boring topics on Earth, but my classes are easy, fun and fast…mainly because I know the subjects are super boring! Here’s my goal: I want every person who takes my class to say, “Wow. That sucks MUCH less than I thought it would!” I am an approved PACE Program Provider through the Academy of General Dentistry, so I can offer CE credit in any state that accepts it (which is every state I’ve ever heard of)! I will report all credit to CE Broker and/or the AGD upon request.
How does this work?
Select the class you want below, and click on “Click Here to Sign Up!” Sign up the number of attendees and it will take you to Paypal so you can pay. Paypal will send me a notification as soon as they receive the payment, and as soon as I receive it, I will send you an email that has the YouTube links to the class, plus any written materials. Easy as Pie!
Blood, Spit & Fears: A Painless OSHA/HIPAA Update Click Here to Sign Up!
($62 per person up to 12 people 12-35 people $750; 50-75 people $1250) 4 hours of credit
- This all-new for 2023 class satisfies the annual OSHA training requirement, provides a HIPAA update, discusses respiratory and bloodborne pathogens, and gives new disease and infection control information, plus a ton of forms, checklists, risk assessments, and written plans to help get your office into compliance.
Dentistry and the Opioid Epidemic Click Here to Sign Up
$45 per person (2-hour credit); $45 per person (3-hour credit option)
- “Dentistry and the Opioid Epidemic” discusses the impact of opioid abuse, how to minimize the use of opioids in dentistry, information on prescribing opioids, and the use of opioids in dental practice.
- This class offers three hours of continuing education credit
Opioids in Dentistry Click Here to Sign Up
$110 per person (8-hour credit); $75 per person (if you have already taken my other opioid course)
- This two-part class offer 8 hours of AGD-PACE and ADA-CERP approved credit, which satisfies the DEA’s LEAP requirement of 8 hours of Opioid education before renewing your DEA license (starting June 27, 2023).
- Part 1: “Dentistry and the Opioid Epidemic” (3 hours) discusses the impact of opioid abuse, how to minimize the use of opioids in dentistry, information on prescribing opioids, and the use of opioids in dental practice.
- Part 2: “The Reality of the Opioid Epidemic for Dentistry” (5 hours) deals with the opioid epidemic itself. It discussed the following topics: the role of pharmaceutical companies, doctors, policy and politicians in the formation of the epidemic; the addictive qualities of opioids, and how the epidemic moved from legal prescription pills to heroin and other illegal drugs; the role of dentists and medical doctors in addiction; alternates to opioids for pain control; the relationship between anxiety and societal issues to the spread of the epidemic; and an actual plan with actions that can be taken to fight the epidemic.
Domestic Violence for Dental Professionals Click Here to Sign Up
$45 per person (2-hour credit)
- This class discusses the prevalence of domestic violence, recognizing injuries related to domestic violence, patient communication, privacy concerns, and reporting requirements. (There is a version specifically for Florida that satisfies the domestic violence class requirements).
- I can give you two hours of CE credit and is considered scientific/clinical hours. The video itself is one hour, and I can give 3 total hours of credit once you factor in the written materials. Give it a shot…it’s painless, it’s quick, and it’s easy!
Medical/Dental Error and Omissions Click Here to Sign Up
$45 per person (2 hour)
- This course provides dental health care professionals with information on adverse events, sentinel events, types of medical/dental errors, and discusses how Root Cause Analysis can help identify issues and prevent future errors. It also discusses methods of recognizing and reducing liability and effective documentation methods.
- Most importantly, it’s easy, fast, and won’t make you want to put your eye out with a fork! (This satisfies the errors/omissions class requirements for Florida.)
Ethics and Professionalism in Dentistry Click Here to Sign Up
$45 per person (2 hour credit)
- This class discusses the roles of ethics and professionalism in our dental practices.
- We will discuss topics such as ethical principles, ethical dilemmas and decision-making, sexual misconduct, billing practices, treatment practices, liability, and risk management, advertising/marketing, and the role that ethics and professionalism play in our practices every day.
- For only $45, this class offers two hours of continuing education credit, including AGD credit upon request.
COVID-19 and Social Media: Science vs. Fiction Click Here to Sign Up
FREE! (2 hour credit for a penny!)
- This class discusses the information that exists on social medica about the COVID vaccine. It lists the claims that are made on social media, and I researched it to find where the information came from, and what the science says about each claim. The goal of this class is to make sure that you can make an informed decision based on facts and science, not just the stuff that’s on social media.
- WARNING: It’s pro-vaccine and exposes the misinformation that is all over social media, so if it’s going to make you lose your mind, please do NOT watch the video and, more importantly, keep any nasty comments to yourself.
- I can give you two hours of CE credit and it is considered scientific/clinical hours.
How Vaccines and Natural Immunity Work to Keep Us Safe
$30 per person (2 hour credit)
- Join us for a class that explains immunology, virology, and vaccinology in a way that’s easy to understand and actually interesting.
- If you’ve found all the information from the past eighteen months to be confusing, give this class a try…I promise you’ll leave understanding everything a whole lot better and feel more comfortable making decisions about you and your family’s health!
Entertaining Training, LLC/HPA is an approved PACE Program Provider and can provide FAGD/MAGD continuing education credit from 1/1/2021-12/31/2024. Please note that approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement)
Attendee: Please fill out and keep for your records AGD Members: Please notify Laney Kay if you would like her to submit attendance verification to the AGD on your behalf. Please allow at least 30 days for documentation of participation to be added to your transcript.